NASA always has some great images on their site.


These are items I discovered this week that no one should have to live without!
Put that USB port of yours to good use! No one ever said thumb drives had to be boring!

The designer's description of this design is fascinating.
OK, so where do you store this when not using it? Does it hang by the toilet?

Now that's a pairing of companies that you can be sure will deliver a super product to you!
Love the "Great Angry Turd" label!!
Want to guarantee your kid will need therapy for years to come?
Its hard to imagine this one will be a big seller.
Ok, I will admit that I love InfoPorn! WIRED magazine coined the term for graphically illustrated information. These are a few I discovered this week.






Great comparison. I recall an author friend of ours, T. Jefferson Parker, wrote his first novel on the "laptop" on the left.
OK, we all know there is some weird architecture being produced today. This is a beauty!
I always wondered what could be done with empty Apple boxes.
This is a HUGE financial commitment! The stores look great.
Starting last weekend there were rumor all over the internet that all phones available for pre-order were sold! Way to go Apple! I got my 3GS phone on Friday. Ordered it thru the on-line Apple store. Arrive as promised. Activation was a breeze. In spite of ATT, Apple got this launch of new fines right! It as an epic phone.


We all suspected this!
Priceless!
I'm sorry this just pisses me off! This is the front of the building I get my hair cut in. Evidently a drunk in a pickup truck careened across Coast Highway. To avoid hitting another car he plowed into the front of the building. It has been this way since Mother's Day because of haggling between insurance companies. So the building sits like this while the drunk asshole that did it goes about his merry way. MAKE THE PRICK PAY!! What is wrong with our system??
I feel so sorry for Microsoft. How could you have any pride if this guy was the face of your company.
Makes me want to buy a Zune. Not!!
Priceless!
Makes my back hurt just looking at the photo. Kinda kills spontaneity!
Wow, in the 21st century. Can you imagine a parade like this in Washington D.C.
God, there is an unlimited supply of fodder for this blog!
Give me a fuckin break!! The fish are DEAD!!
Nice!!
A friend mentioned this woman who had tons of plastic surgery to look more "feline" because her husband loved cats.
No comments:
Post a Comment