NEWS
People have short memories.
Love this. I'm sure this bill will be on the ballot after million's of dollars have been spent getting it there.
I'm so happy that people are looking out for us. Makes me feel so safe. Individually wrapped bananas??
So cool. Way to go Uruguay.
Amazing photo.
Steve scares me!
This is great.
Where there is a will there is a way...
Check out the cover photo on this Japanese fan magazine!
This photograph is amazing. Never occurred to me where these ships might be moored. Click here for additional photos.

Amazing water feature.

Nice!

Microsoft thinks the world is now a better place with two of their new stores opening in Arizona and California. I think it looks like they went to Wal-Mart for design and product display. God help them! I don't think Apple stores have much to worry about.






NASA
Some great new images.





DESIGN
David Hockney's work on his iPhone.

What was this guy thinking about when he did this one?
Pretty strange.

INFOPORN
Some really great stuff this time.




If you like this space station graphic check out the animated version.


NEW PRODUCTS
So many wonderful new products that you never knew existed. On second thought should they?
This one is spooky Makes genetically modified food look old school.
I guess this works if you want to float around in an orange turd!
Sounds like a sticky business to me.
No comment!
Right! And it stays together how when you pick it up?
OK, so it might be a little noisy...but damn!!
About what you would expect from the R and D "labs" at Budweiser!
Looks un-comfortable.
Look out pups!

This is what happens when designer's have to much time on their hands!
Nasty!
I want to know whether it was a guy or a girl that designed this little "tool". I didn't include the video testing and interviews.
Pretty damn ugly.
This will look almost as dumb as headsets....almost.
INTERESTING SITES Museum of Animal Perspectives
Set in Ice
Digital Distractions
No comments:
Post a Comment